Rajasthani Sammelan, a registered public charitable trust was established in the year 1948 at Malad, Mumbai. With an aim to promote various educational, charitable and social activities, the trust has pioneered in providing educational opportunities to various sections of society. During the last six decades, the trust has played a very vital role in promoting and providing better education from KG to PG in the fields of Commerce, Management and Information Technology. Apart from its educational pursuits, Rajasthani Sammelan also caters to the social and humanitarian needs of the community.
Rajasthani Sammelan had started its educational activities for girls, but in due course of time, it has opened its doors to boys as well. At present 15000 students are receiving education in various educational institutions run by the trust.
The Educational Institutions owned and run by Rajasthani Sammelan are :
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria English School
- Ramniwas Bajaj English High School
- Mainadevi Bajaj International School
- Durgadevi Saraf Junior College
- Ghanshyamdas Saraf College of Arts & Commerce
- Kirandevi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
- Ladhidevi Ramdhar Maheshwari Night College of Commerce
- Kunjbihari S Goyal Online Academy of Learning & Development
Other organisations owned and managed by Rajasthani Sammelan include :
- Draupadidevi Sanwarmal Women’s Hostel.
- Ramdhar Maheshwari Career Counseling Centre
- Pravinchandra D. Shah Sports Complex (New Initiative)
Rajasthani Sammelan is also providing many other facilities in its educational complex which includes :
Dhurmal Bajaj Bhavan (Community Hall), Durgadevi Saraf Hall, IT Hub, Ramnarayan Saraf Educational Outlet, Vijay Pal Singh Health Centre, Food Court, Freeship Endeavour Fund (New initiative) and Kirandevi Saraf Library & Reading Room.
The Trust is providing financial assistance to needy persons for medical treatment through Trivenidevi Deora Chikitsa Sahayta Kosh. Scholarships are also provided to needy students to complete their education.
Know more about Rajasthani Sammelan